Now in 4K! 2014 started with a bang, and at MDI, we started with upgrading our equipment to reflect the current trend. Now we are equipped with Canon DSLRs, 4K DSLR Camera and the best of Audio Recording devices including Shotgun and Wireless microphones.
We also now equipped with the latest Panasonic GH4 which shoots 4k at affordable price in addition with our series line of Canon DSLRs. Start getting into 4k Deliveries now so you wouldn’t miss the windows of opportunity!
For those who still continue to shoot in HD, 4K is a must because:
- Better image quality
- No moire
- Can crop around and not lose quality
We also will start offering motorized slider and the movi-like 3-Axis Brushless Gimbal stabilizer device. Here’s a review and how to for the Came-7000/Came-7500/Came-7800 3-Axis Brushless Gimbal Stabilizer System for DSLR. (We are now Came-TV’s Gimbals Authorized Seller in the US, if you live in the USA, consider ordering it with us! Click here for our ordering page)
What is a 3-Axis Brushless Gimbal? It is a stablizer equipment for DSLRs that is similar to the traditional method with the vest and a steadicam just like the Movi 5 or Movi 10. (See picture on your left).
And what does that mean to you? Simple:
– If you have a wedding, this would increase the sentimental value and make it an appealing show, where the camera person can follow along the bride and groom.
– At an event, this can be used to follow the actions closely, just like what they did at the Winter Olympics at Sochi. And many other events.
– For your business, you can now did a virtual tour of your business uninterrupted and viewers can enjoy a great view.
– For independent filmmakers, this add a great production value and you can have a long continue shot of a scene from low to high angles.
Now check out this picture of the 3-Axis Brushless Gimbal system, our shoulder rig with electronic follow focus system, etc.